Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just Because ~ CASE Study #81

 St. Pat’s Fact: According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the highest number of leaves found on a clover is 14!

justbecause

Hello friends!!  Phew! Did you all recover from Laura Bassen’s gorgeous card last week on the CASE Study challenge blog!?  I still haven’t!!  Good thing she’s got another amazing card for us this week to help take my mind off last week’s (if only for a minute! lol).   I don’t have any chair stamps, but I did have this October Afternoon journal card so I knew this would be the perfect time to use it!  I was inspired by the neutral palette, buttons and “the chair,” of course!  I hope you’ll head over to the CASE Study Blog to see how the other Design Team members interpreted Laura’s card and then join in on the fun and show us how YOU are inspired :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

march8

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: great friend (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), Farmhouse (October Afternoon)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: journal tab die, buttons (PTI), lace trim (sewing supply), journal cards (October Afternoon), thread, stitching

6 comments:

Gemma said...

Really awesome card! Hugs Gemma

Lynn said...

Boy...Laura's cards are beautiful...and you rocked the inspiration! I love all the beautiful gray buttons you added. The jump off the card!

Christina said...

This is just darling, Moe! What a perfect use of the journaling card. I especially love that you made it into a button card--what a great idea!

Marisa said...

Fabulous case. Love the chairs and lace you used.

Jeanne J said...

Maureen, Such a pretty card - I love the chairs with the buttons - it really lends a vintage feel to your card. Everything looks like it was made to go together - the gingham background, and the lace. Just lovely!

Vickie Z said...

Love it!!! Those chairs and buttons are wonderful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...