Monday, March 19, 2012

Congrats

congrats

Good morning!  It’s Monday and I’m having a lazy morning drinking coffee and blurfing (blog surfing).  I love the quiet of the morning and love it even more now that it’s Spring Break… the jammies can stay on a bit longer today :)  Today’s card uses this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch.  As soon as I saw that flower in the sketch, I knew I wanted to layer up some doilies and add a flower.  I went to my decorative brad box and pulled out this sweet little button brad.  I love it when I find the perfect embellishment for a card (IMHO anyways!).  Is there anyone left who hasn’t heard about my Birthday Blog Candy?  LOL  There is still time to enter!! Click HERE for all the details :)  I’ll be drawing on Saturday morning :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day :)

signature

WMSC89_thumb[2] 

what’s in it?

stamps: wms large doilies, frame it, pti hello friend

ink: versafine onyx, su basic grey, pti aquamist

paper: pti rustic cream, soft stone, su daffodil delight, lilybee designs dp

accessories: spellbinders large scallop die, pti banner, doily, friendly flower dies, Heidi Grace brad, stitching

10 comments:

Jen W. said...

Love the colours and layers and, yes, it is the perfect embellishment!

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful! Perfect Brad!

Marisa said...

Sounds like the perfect morning Aaaaaahhhh...... :) We even have some sunshine today - will see how long it lasts LOL! Great use of the sketch and a wonderful mix of layers for the flower. Happy Monday and trust you had a fun birthday weekend :) What did Tony get you (or you get yourself on Tony's behalf LOL!)

Aimes said...

Ahhh lazy morning in jammies and blurfing...I'm counting down the days until I can do that!
That button brad is so sweet! It's the perfect embellie for this springy card :)
Hugs,
Duchess
x

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Sounds like a wonderful morning! I am so sorry I missed your big day on Saturday - it was one heck of a weekend (not in a good way) but I've been thinking about you! I love how you layred the doily with that fun flower!

Lynn said...

Oh...I envy your lazy mornings! I am proud of you for using that gorgeous brad on your card and not hoarding it :) The colors are amazing together.

PS My mum received her card today! Thank you so much. She absolutely adored it. I appreciate so much you thinking of her.

Kelly S. said...

That patterned paper coordinates with your layered doily just PERFECTLY, Maureen! Love the gentle distressing and the brad IS a perfect fit :)

TannyP said...

A perfect morning indeed!! This card came together beautifully =) I love the layers and that brad really is perfect!

Jean Martin said...

Ahhh I love those days too! :) This is gorgeous Moe! I love how beautifully graphic it is! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Love that layered doily and the fabby button brad!
A fabulous card! :)
Thanks so much for playing with us at WMSC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...