Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy

vlvfebweek2

Good morning!!  It’s Friday!! The most glorious day of the week!!  I have been happily selling my cards at work this week and today’s card is one of them :)  I needed a few more baby boy cards in the stash and I love banners with sweet little sayings on them…so Diva Sankari’s Viva La Verve sketch this week was perfect!

VLVFeb12Week2Sketch

The dh is finally home for a weekend!!  We decided that tomorrow would be our Valentine’s Day.  We are spending the day together…Home Depot for him, Michaels for me, gathering a few things for the house and then I’ll help him put a few more things together in the studio :)  I’m sure a Starbucks stop will be in there somewhere :)  And then he’s making me a romantic dinner :)  Wine, dinner, cozy fireplace…would much rather “stay in” than go out.  Don’t wait up!! ;)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Small Phrases, Seeing Stars (Verve)

paper: kraft, rustic cream (PTI), soft sage (SU), social club (cosmo cricket)

ink: onyx (versafine), ruby red (SU)

accessories: banner die, buttons, twine (PTI), star punch (ek success), stars embossing folder (cuttlebug), stitching

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love the string of sentiments on the kraft panels and the EF and star match up. Enjoy your Valentine's Day outings and dinner :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...