Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebrate


Good morning, everyone!! Hmmm, not like me to start a Monday with “Celebrate.” It’s even a staff meeting day, but one of the last ones this year and the second to last Monday before we break for the summer. So let’s celebrate!! Today’s card is the next installment of the WaCCCky!! Number 26, if you can believe it! I’ve also turned it into a full blown challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey blog. Join us for the next 2 weeks and you could win a PTI gift certificate!! Check it all out HERE!! Wow, Monday has never been so fun!! Hope yours has started out fabulous too :)










what’s in it?

stamps: pti button boutique, mat stack 1 collection

paper: pti hibiscus burst, fine linen, berry sorbet, rustic cream, sweet treats dp

ink: versafine onyx, su sahara sand

accessories: button boutique, doily details, fillable frames 4 dies, pti buttons, su linen thread, gems, ribbon, stitching

8 comments:

Marisa said...

You must be starting to so you happy dance :) Just 1.5 weeks to go. Fun mix of colours for the challenge - I see Berry Sorbet made it in ;) Quick question, do you have the punch out and metal shim for the doilies (looking at getting the Doily Details).

Aimes said...

Yay! WaCCCky goes global! :D
It's an honour to host such a fabulous challenge on our blog - are you sure you couldn't have at least picked a green for me though?! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Melisa Hunter said...

I'm up for this challenge! LOVE your card! So soft and pretty... with the button card! I can't wait to play a little!

Karen said...

I love how you have the celebrate to the side of the button card the colors are a great blend and you stitching perfect!
Karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Collin is sitting with me as I admire your card. He loves the red bow like me. I am explaining that you are a grade two teacher and he wants to know if you'll be his :). I am going to have to play along with your Waccky challenge!

TannyP said...

It's a global phenomenon! WaCCky - and you did a perfect example...love the colors and the way you've used them, Moe! Those buttons are perfection =)

Julie said...

Hi Maureen! I've missed you too! Sometimes life gets a little busy! :) Love your gorgeous card and that color combo!

Andrea M said...

I love the idea of this challenge and am SO happy it's a full blown challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey!!!! Go Maureen! This color combo is PHENOMENAL!!! LOVE it! You and boutique buttons were made for one another!!!! *SWOON*!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...