Friday, February 18, 2011

Enjoy Your Day

enjoyyourdayvlvfeb4

Yippee!!! It’s Friday AND I’m at a fabulous 2 day conference with several colleagues!!  I do love to have days like these to reflect on my class and teaching and to learn the latest on best educational practices.  This conference is a follow up to the 3 day one I took last summer.  Anyways, you are here for a CARD!!  This is for the last Viva La Verve Sketch over on the forum.  That means that if you’ve played all month, you could win the next entire Verve Release!! Woot, woot!! Check out all the deets over on the forumDiva Andrea is hosting and assures us that there are NO TILTED panels on this sketch, only triangles…lol.  I was so excited to dig out some more Spring paper and a Verve stamp that was needing some love :)  My ribbon seemed a bit too thin under the oval panel, so I doubled it!!  Love how it turned out :)  Have a wonderful Friday!!

signature

VLVFeb11Week4Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: verve big wish, feeling groovy

ink: versafine onyx, su perfect plum

paper: pti white, spring moss, su dusty durango, cosmo cricket dp, jillybean dp

accessories: oval nestabilities, pti mat die, ribbon, gems, button, thread, stitching

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Yeah!!! No skewed panels :) Be still my heart LOL. Love your take on the sketch with the fun DPs. Enjoy your conference and have a great weekend.

Julie said...

Hi Maureen! Love the fab combo of papers here! Gorgeous card!

Ann said...

Love this sweet color combo...very springy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...