Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Celebrate Today ~ WaCCCky #16

Good morning, friends :)   Today's card is the next installment of my own personal Wild Card Colour Challenge.  They are still going strong here in the studio as I practice the art of mixing any colour combination...even the random ones.  Now, you know this totally random...why would I use 2 different greens?  ACK!!! But that's what I pulled.  And as an added bonus, the sketch for my card came from none other than my Mary Kay makeup brushes holder!! LOL  It's like my own Everything But the Kitchen Sink challenge (nod to Ann and Winter!!).  I was drying my hair one day and looking at my brush holder, when I thought, hey, that would be an interesting sketch!! LOL  So this card is also my interpretation of my holder...forgive the upside down rick rack, though...it just looked better flipped :)  Well, that's it for me...hope your day has started well...thanks for stopping by :)




what's in it?
stamps: pti round and round
ink: su choc chip
paper: pti kraft, su cajun, choc chip, old olive, pti distressed dots dp
accessories: pti die, button, ribbon, su linen thread, corner chomper

5 comments:

TannyP said...

Seriously?! Wow, Moe - you've got inspiration coming out of your eyeballs and it's outstanding. Such a bundle of talent. Love the use of the greens and your awesome rick rack.

You have a nicer Mary Kay brush holder than I do....I'll have to discuss with my mom =)

Marisa said...

Wonderful use of your insp. piece :) Love the upside down rick rack and your colour combo fits the season perfectly. Loving those polka dots too.

Andrea Ewen said...

Love it! That bow is awesome against the red background. Just gorgeous!

Lynn said...

What a great idea...totally see why your make up case inspired you...love those polka dots too! Cute card Maureen!

Ann said...

Woot! Woot! for Kitchen Sink-style inspiration! Gorgeous card, my dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...