Sunday, October 3, 2010

CARDS September


Good morning!!!  So now that's it's October, I'm allowed to show you the 2 cards that were published in last month's CARDS magazine (September).  I was so determined to NOT be a one hit wonder, that I submitted a few more cards.  The funny thing about this first card is that I sketched it out the one night I couldn't sleep last spring...I usually sleep like a baby!!  The "A" was cut with my Slice, the "+" was hand cut and then I coated both with Stampin' Up's crystal effects.  What I really love is the soft blue sentiment I stamped..."there's no doubt."  The second card you have seen before, it was part of a PTI  blog hop last spring :) That's all I've got this weekend...we are heading home after a relaxing little getaway...it's going to be a busy week for sure, but a great one...thanks for visiting :)


8 comments:

Lynn said...

Love both cards Maureen...Crystal Effects on that big A+ is just perfect!!! Hope your weekend away was fabulous! Again - JEALOUS!

Ann said...

They're both fabulous! Guess I need to call myself a one-hit wonder...or maybe a fluke? ;)

Michelle Woerner said...

AWESOME! These are both totally cute and perfect for CARDS. Congrats girlie! We all knew you were NOT a one-hit wonder. You are an amazing talent with an eye for color and placement! Hugs,

Marisa said...

Love the shiny A+ and the little clip on the sentiment. Always love tags on cards too. Great job on both and congrats on the publications :)

Winter said...

These are Beautiful Maureen! Hope you had a Blessed weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting! You're cards are always awesome. Congrats!

Kristina said...

Congratulations, once again! I spotted those two wonderful cards in my magazine. It's always such a fun experience to recognize someone's name. One of these days I really have to try submitting something. It just looks like too much fun!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love these cards. They are so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...