Saturday, July 17, 2010

Within Your Heart

Good morning!!  I've been lovingly staring at this card all week :)  It's been waiting to be posted after all the other cards this week because of challenge deadlines.  "The best for last..."  I say :).  It was made for last week's Viva La Verve Challenge and the Card Style Classy and Elegant Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  Cathy has a set of 4 different challenges going on, each focussing on a different style.  And, nope, still haven't put down my new Verve stamps...lol.  Have a lovely weekend :)  Thanks for stopping by :)




What's in it?
Stamps: verve blue skies
Ink: versafine onyx
Paper: PTI cream, kraft, su saffron, october afternoon and cosmo cricket dps
Accessories: stitching, sheer ribbon, pearls, pti mat#1 die, oval nestabilities

8 comments:

TannyP said...

It's beautiful - you sure do know how to highlight those Verve stamps. Diva in waiting!!

Marisa said...

Loved this when I saw it on SCS and loving it all over agai here! Have a fabulous weekend!

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Maureen!! I love the combo of papers!! Fantastic card!!

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful job with the inspiration Maureen. Love the black! So striking!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, yum! Love this delicious little card. Those polka dots and that bow just make me happy!

Winter said...

So pretty! I LOVE the color combo and the inspiration photo! :)

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love the paper mix, and the gorgeous pearl accenting! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...