Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Courage

Good morning blog friends!!  Today's card is making me sing the praises of patterned paper.  Really, with great paper, a card basically makes itself!!!  My new paper pad I picked up at Chapters during the Anniversary visit last week has exceeded my expectations.  It has so many fabulous colours AND many of them match the colours for this week's Curtain Call Colour challenge.  Oh, this card makes me smile...great colours, fabulous sentiment stamp and luscious, bright colours :)  See, I haven't been able to put my new stamps down yet!!  I hope you have a terrific day...thanks again for stopping by...

What's in it?
Stamps: Verver Blue Skies
Ink: versafine onyx
Paper: PTI vintage cream, su regal rose, celery, razzleberry; DCWV and Basicgrey dps
Accessories: grosgrain, gemstones, stitching, MS butterfly punch, fiskars border punch, corner chomper

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of this week's colours, Maureen! Love the rounded corner on the one side of the sentiment panel and so glad you are having so much fun with your new DP. Way to keep flashing that Verve too :D Off to Day 3 of VBS - wish me energy LOL!

Kristina said...

Those are some fabulous dps! I love the polka dot paper (and have spied it on a few other cards by you)! Love the piercing accents and those two rounded corners on the sentiment panel!

Enjoy your day off! Lunch out sounds wonderful! I'm off to the district office today to sign my contract (yay!), and then over to a teammates house for some swimming and cool drinks. And somewhere in there I need to make the reserved table signs for my sister's wedding. Time to get busy! lol

TannyP said...

Such lucious colors and combined with your trademark perfect bow and attention to detail, it's a divine card! Fabulous stitching!!

Stacey Schafer said...

so gorgeous, Maureen! your stitching and panel placement is awesome and I love the sweet bow and butterfly:) thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL Maureen!!! I love your ability to add DP together....
you really made this CC combo look awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...