Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is the Flower ~ Karen's Sweet Sketch

Hello, blog buddies!! Today's card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I couldn't resist using some more of the dp I found on our road trip a week and a half ago. It's from Pink Paisely. There are so many colours in it that I had to play around with matte colours. Some red stitching helps frame the bottom dp panel but I thought it would be too much on the smaller panel, so I used white on that one. The little row of bling under the sentiment are actually little pink hearts!! How cute are they? And from the Dollar Store!! Yikes!! The blue scalloped strip is embossed with Swiss Dots although it's hard to see in the picture. And I'm once again using my new Verve stamp from Love's Flower...mmmm, how I love that stamp!! Hope you're having a great day so far...two more days till Friday!!




What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Love's Flower
Ink: SU choc chip
Paper: PTI vintage cream, SU riding hood red, cool caribbean, pink cardstock (craft supply), Pink Paisely dp
Accessories: circle nestabilities, cuttlebug ef, stitching, heart gemstones, prima flower, button, floss, SU scallop punch

5 comments:

Marisa said...

What a lovely little row of hearts under the sentiment :D Great use of that wonderful Verve stamp and the prima with the button is a lovely touch. Happy Hump Day :D

Ann said...

Mmm, lovely colors and sentiment!

Kristina said...

I love that pop of color in your blue vertical panel. And the heart bling is too cute! What a great little find at the dollar store! Hooray for Thursday tomorrow!

TannyP said...

Beautiful choices on the stitching and mats. I do adore that stamp and you're a master of it!

Winter said...

Oh, I love the colors and what a great find from the Dollar Store! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...