Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanks Julee!!

Wow!! What a great day I had yesterday!! When I got to work, I made coffee and then settled down to check my blog and email!! Lo and behold, I had won a Gift Certificate for Verve stamps for my November Project Parade post :) Last night was the blog party and it didn't take long for me to spend every cent and then some!! Julee and the Divas have 5 challenges and other fun stuff going on this weekend so check them out over on the Verve Blog. I combined the first colour challenge with Amber's Viva La Verve sketch. I love the Verve snowflakes and am getting better at playing with them :) On a side note...it's my baby's 21st birthday today!! He is away at university so although I won't see him today, he will be getting a phone call later this morning and opening the card I sent him (the "girly" card that has a nice cheque in it so he won't mind the ribbon and bling!! LOL). Have a lovely day!!




What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Christmas in the Air, Frosty Flakes, complimentary Plain Jane
Ink: SU black, old olive, PTI aquamist
Paper: SU black, old olive; PTI white, ocean tides; Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp
Accessories: stitching, cuttlebug efs, SU scallop and circle punches; silver pearls, ribbon



6 comments:

{PurpleD} said...

Congrats, Maureen! I know it's a good feeling! I love how you combined the colors in this card!

I have been eying some Verve stamps myself!

Laural-Lee said...

Great colours and sewing! Yay More stamps!!!

Marisa said...

Great card and use of this colour combo. You had me giggling at your comment re: him not minding the ribbon etc. because of what was inside the card LOL! They grow up soooo quickly, don' tthey!!

What did you get with your winning GC? I am over the moon with delight at this release as I love every single one and they are on their way to me as we speak :D I have also used your wonderful pressie and ordered Wishing You and I Chron 16:34. Thank you SO much for that wonderful gift!! I'll think of you ever time I use them (((hugs))) :D

On another note, I'm fed up with the dark weather here and thus my dark pictures. When you have a minute can you let me know how and what you used to make your light box. No rush as I know you have few challenges to complete this weekend ;)

Have a great weekend!

Winter said...

Congrats on your winnings! Love the colors and the snowflakes! :)

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! Great job on these colors. Love how you used those new snowflakes for this. Hey, what did you get with your GC?!? Can't wait to see what you do with the stamps! Hugs,

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love your card. Those frosty flakes look so good with the stitching. Beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...