Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happiness Found ~ Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

I wasn't going to do many challenges this week, but I saw Mercy's sketch and couldn't resist. I am becoming a big fan of her Tuesday challenges :) I thought I would use some dp that was on the desk from last week's sketch and another of my new Verve stamps :) I know how Mercy loves her Verve too! Enjoy hump day (Wednesday)! Sending you smiles.... :)





What's in it?
Stamps: Verve Happiness Found; Forever in our Hearts
Ink: SU choc chip; more mustard
Paper: SU choc chip; mustard; really rust; dp; PTI vintage cream
Accessories: circle nestabilities; stitching; EK success flower punch; dew drops; SU ribbon and scallop border punch


5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great job with Mercy's Sketch, Maureen. Love the scalloped edge on the side of the sentiment and the flowers. I just LOVE Mercy's sketches and glad you are playing along too :D

Unknown said...

another gorgeous verve creation, maureen! i love each and every detail on this card...the scalloped edge on the focal panel, the stitching, and the flower/dew drop treatment. such a pretty fall card!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful!!! I love how your scallops circle complements the dp. And that sentiment is wonderful!!! It helps put things into perspective.

TannyP said...

Happiness found indeed! Not long until you're a Muse, I suspect. GORGEOUS!!

Winter said...

Beautiful Maureen! I love the fall colors! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...